Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Custom-branded Postage Stamps

With U.S. postage rates going up effective Tuesday, May 14th, I realized that I'm going to have to have some new stamps printed up. Yes, I have my own stamps printed featuring the cover of my book, The Unofficial Guide to Marketing Your Small Business, which I use on everything from bills to correspondence with editors.

You can have your own stamps printed up too, at www.photo.stamps.com. Just scan or upload the image you want to use and edit it onscreen until you're happy with how the stamp looks.

I used my book cover, but you could just as easily feature your corporate logo, a product image, or a photo of your Employee of the Month. There is a fee for the service, but if the reactions I've received are any indication, the few pennies extra per stamp you're going to pay are totally worth it.

No comments: