Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jump on the Blog Bandwagon

Ok, I'll admit I'm a late entrant to the blogosphere. No, this isn't my first blog, but it's taken me time to figure out that this is probably a great place to post some of those marketing "ahas" that come to me. Granted, they may be ahas to me and last week's news to you, but hopefully once in a while I'll offer an idea that you've haven't heard a hundred times before.

Like blog advertising - buying ads on blogs targeted at people with certain interests. I just heard about it at a NYC conference for writers, but it makes a lot of sense. Publishers are increasingly buying ads on special interest blogs through www.blogads.com to promote up-and-coming books. Makes total sense to me and sounds like an excellent outlet for virtually any product or service. I'm going to investigate and do a little testing of my own. I'll let you know how I make out, but I'd seriously suggest you consider it for your small business.

And bloggers, there is serious income potential here if you're a thought leader in your market. Check it out!

No comments: